This blog covers a week of academic training in convergence journalism being conducted at The IFRA Newsplex at the University of South Carolina

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Teach Support Group

I have been discussing this idea with some of you already, but for the rest of you, here's what I'm proposing:
I'm hoping we can come up with a post-Newsplex Convergence Training listserv, where we would all stay in touch via email or blogs and exchange ideas and experiences on the best ways to introduce convergence into our courses.
So would love to know what you all think about this!
Nahed

4 comments:

Personal Blog said...

Great idea! My email is rganahl@bloomu.edu.

Personal Blog said...

Count me in - how do we start a listserv?

stark@susqu.edu

Craig

Anonymous said...

Since everyone should now be on Google, it could be done this way:
via Google groups -- or this blog could be the discussion site or maybe the Newsplexians have a solution.

Personal Blog said...

sure, sounds like a great idea. count me in. my e-mail is marrenjj@buffalostate.edu

thanks,
joe